Friday, January 11, 2008

ASL 112-60

So anyway...this morning mom and I made the trip over to Cato to do late registration. I'm currently registered for James Wilson's class at 2-3:15 on Mondays and Wednesdays. Classes start on the 14th and I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but thankfully one of my classmates from last semester will be joining me!

my voice still has not returned...i sound like a cross between a munchkin and a chipmunk. lol I've had 2 people call already to see if it was really true and then laugh their heads off because I sound so funny...(yes I laughed with them) :) lol, my friends are crazy

anyway...thats all for tonite :)

1 comment:

MicahMO said...

DUDE, that rocks!! But hey I am not one of your best friends. I am one of your Top Friends. We live in Facebook world. LOL