Monday, February 4, 2008

Quick post

Well, this may be all the time I've got to post this week!
Mon was class and babysitting
Tues is dance dance dance
Wed is class, coffee with a friend, and babysitting
Thurs is doc appt for granddad* and lunch with a friend at the mall
Fri is school school and more school

So as you can see this is going to be a busy week! I like busy...busy is so much better than bored!!! :)

*My granddad (mom's dad) is having some more trouble with his eyes...first he started a bacterial infection in I think its his left eye and as it started to clear up, it left scar tissue. Not good. Then...they went to the doctor and found out that a part of his cornea is thinning (aka melting) which isn't good either. So he's got doctors appts just about every day this week. So keep him in your prayers!

I almost forgot...the icon of the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE that icon! I have to know were you get all of these ;-)

a sinner saved by grace said...

facebook or google

Anonymous said...

cool! Thanks :D