Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Speechless

It seems that I don't have much to write about these days. I almost feel as if I'm in a rut...a routine. I'm not one for routines (which drives my parents absolutely crazy)and to realize that I have a routine is crazy. Every day, I get up, do school, go where I need to go, do what I need to do and go back to bed. Every once in a while there is some variation and that's a good thing. But the day to day stuff is so...normal...there's really not much to write about.

Today I went to the movies with Janelle and that was totally fun...it was a last minute thing that we arranged an hour before the movie started lol! I love being spontaneous...it was spring break this week for CPCC students so I've been trying to think of something absolutely crazy to do with my friends...still haven't thought of anything yet and the week is almost over! My first spring break and I can't even think of anything crazy (I must be mentally challenged)

Anyway...it's time to find out who got voted off of American Idol!!

1 comment:

Boiler Girl said...

I love you quote of the day! I am still thinking that even though I'm almost *cough* 30 *cough*!! ha!!