Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ASL and other things


Well, I've got about 15 minutes before LAB opens up and I'm sitting here in the computer lab with about a zillion other people. I really enjoy CPCC and I'm looking forward to being a full time student this fall! I think I'm going to go ahead and enter the Interpreter Training Program.

Well this week is going to be pretty insane I've got something going on every single day. I really do enjoy being busy so its not a bad thing. Only a few more days until The Rebelution! I cannot wait!!! Hannah is riding up with me and possibly Janelle to so that will be really fun. Well I better get into lab and work on Lab 6 (that one is really tough)

So thats it for a while...ciao

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Have fun at the conference. I still don't know if I'm going--crazy, i know! LOL. so what's up lately?