Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Rebelution: Part 1

I think I finally understand the meaning of "Do Hard Things"...its a commitment for the rest of your life and not just for the teen years. Starting now helps you grow so that you can do harder things as an adult. Yesterday was amazing...no other words for it. I am completely excited to apply all that I learned.
Yesterday I saw some of my good friends come into the family that I've been praying for for a long time. It was so amazing to see God at work in their lives as they did a hard thing by standing up when Mr. Harris(Gregg) asked. The book is also amazing! I've only read a little but I've underlined a lot...the message that the Harris twins have is important and life changing. Through an exercise Alex and Brett did with us, we made it "rain" in the room. You know how it goes, rubbing your hands together, snapping, patting your legs and finally clapping together. Four groups in one room doing the same thing made a big sound but just one person doing it won't make a very big sound...thats why we cannot go this alone! We are all in it together...we are all running the race. Will we trip and fall? YES!!! But thats why we are together...so we can help each other up.

No comments: