Thursday, April 17, 2008

Waiting on the World To Change

I hang around at Cato for quite a while before and after my class (mostly to work on lab) and I've seen this group from level 3 or 4 hanging together and one day Danielle comes over to find out my name since she sees me around all the time. I was invited to join their group to sign some songs next wednesday at central campus in the Quad from 10-2. I'm the only level 2 in this group and I still cannot believe it! I'm really excited!
We each get to sign our own song or poem and I asked if it could be a Christian song since the Gospel Song is the only other song I know in sign and one of the other girls Kaitlyn said yes because she is doing Amazing Grace (My chains are gone). Then we will all do Waiting on the World to Change. That video (the link is in the title) is really neat to watch. I do the part about "It's not that we don't care, we just know that the fight ain't fair....One day our generation is gonna rule the population"
So anyway thats the latest "news" on the homefront lol I better get onto my schoolwork!

No comments: