Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chick-fil-A (Joshy-Washy on headset and other stories)

Ok, prepare yourself for more Chick-fil-A stories because I've got a couple =)

Well, last night was Josh's last night at work before his surgery and he was on headset for most of the night. Everyone has a nickname and his is Joshy-Washy (yeah i know...sad thing ain't it?) and one of the managers Miss Gayle would call him by his nickname like every 10 seconds "here's your shake Joshy-Washy" etc. well once, Gayle (this is the manager now!) told Josh to answer headset and use his nickname...haha. Josh didn't want to of course so he didn't...but about three cars later he answered the headset like this "Hi, its a great day at Chick-fil-A my name is Joshy-Washy, how can I serve you?" and he didn't even realize he'd done it!!!!!! The person at the drivethrough when he said that was a STATE TROUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think we were laughing about that for 10 minutes it was so funny!

Also last night, we went through a slower spell so Zach was bored...Jared(Team Leader) told Zach to go get all the trash from everywhere (dining room, kitchen, outside) and put it in the dumpster. Zach being Zach, said "Jared, I would love to do that for you but I can't get ALL the trash...we don't have a trash bag big enough to put you in and I don't want to take the time to throw you in the dumpster" Haha I thought Jared was going to die laughing! It was hilarious!

Speaking of CFA...they had me help train someone last night! I could NOT believe it since I'M rather new! But we had a great time.

Anyway....thats pretty much all for now. Graduation is less than a week away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: