Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happenings...

Well, lots of things have been happening lately...well not a lot exactly, I just have a lot of stories to tell about the few normal things that have been going on lol! First of all, I was reading some old posts and I realized I've had this blog for over a year...that's pretty amazing to me and just looking back on the past year has been pretty cool. Shadow got her hair cut again...I think she looks cutely ridiculous if that makes any sense!!!

Work has been pretty cool, I'm still loving it there and having lots of fun. We'd been selling torches for the North Carolina Special Olympics and I think it was Wednesday but Jared comes up to me and in a very serious voice asks me to come to the back when I finished up with my customer. Shawn (one of the new guys) starts laughing "your gettin fired!" and starts like joking with the customers that I was in trouble...anyway it was really funny, so I go back and Jared and Mr. James award me with a bonus for selling the second most torches! I couldn't believe it, it was really surprising. So that was fun...and the best part...I'm not fired hahaha!

Speaking of work, Josh let me know on Friday that after his follow-up doctors appt, he is doing well and all the doctors are amazed at his progress...he is healing much faster than expected and will be able to get back to life (aka work and all that good stuff) sooner than expected. So thanks for your prayers!!!

Friday is the youth banquet and Saturday we're going out of town for the day to go visit my aunt.

Other than that I don't think much has happened lately...but anyway, I better go or now...more soon

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Chelsey! I've been praying for Josh and I'm glad to hear he's doing well! I'm glad you're enjoying your job ;)

Aly said...

Chelsey,
Which Chick-fil-A do you work at? I was wondering...