Thursday, June 26, 2008

I forgot to tell you...


I forgot to tell you about the most boring Monday in the history of Chick-fil-A (at least since I've been there) Mondays are always slow but I've never ever seen it this slow! Everything was stocked, full, and clean...everything. So Nicole starts singing:

"100 chick-fil-a cows on the wall, 100 chick-fil-a cows...you take one down and pass it around, 99 chick-fil-a cows on the wall, 99 chick-fil-a cows on the wall, 99 chick-fil-a cows, you take one down and pass it aorund, 98 chick-fil-a cows on the wall"

and soon everybody was singing...even one of the team leaders and managers!!! if you want to know how slow it was...we got down to 62 cows on the wall before anybody showed up. lol! I hope we never have another day like THAT again!!! =D (and the funny thing is that whenever anyone gets bored now, they start singing again lol!)

1 comment:

Carter said...

Oh I assure you that is nothing. CFA is either slammed or dead slow.