Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Happenings...

Well, things have been pretty busy although its seemed kind of slow.

Emily, Becca and I went signing at the mall again...that was a lot of fun...we took a bunch of goofy pictures(I'll post em later) We ate lunch (at CFA...where else???) walked around and just signed...tried on goofy hats and sunglasses, got ice cream and then I went to babysit while Becca went to an interview.

We had the annual Press On (End of the Year Youth Group Banquet) on Friday and that was a lot of fun. It was neat hearing the speeches that Scott, Hannah and Anna gave. Mark Hartwick and I were awarded the Quest Award. That was really special.

Saturday we traveled down to Greenville to see family and celebrate my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.

This week I'm working a lot...every night but wednesday...so come see me if you get the chance!!!!


And today is FATHERS DAY!!!!! I'll have to write more tomorrow about my daddy(its bedtime) but for now...I love you daddy! Happy Fathers Day!!!!

No comments: