Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just an update

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, it really is after midnight...shhh you'll wake mom and dad. I've just finished my homework for the evening, earlier than expected so I decided just to give a quick update to let people know I'm still alive.
Just thinking about life lately and how God often uses different or difficult situations to grow us and help us in our walk. Things have been really crazy trying to settle into my new schedule but I'm really enjoying it. Generally the only time I'm at home during the week is 11pm-8am. I'm enjoying my classes at CPCC and I'm still enjoying work, moving up in ranks is nice!
So anyway, I better head to bed so that at least once this week I'll get more than 2 hours of sleep! Oh the life of a college student!



No comments: