Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

haha someone told me that Christmas is tomorrow....hahaha thats ridiculous...I know its only like September or something. I wish people would stop trying to confuse me with stuff like this =) So Christmas kind of snuck up on me this year...I don't know why but it did. I think it's because I didn't dance this semester. If I had danced, I would have started listening to Christmas music in about August or September in order to prepare for the Christmas dance program...but without dance I didn't know when to start hauling out my favorite Christmas albums =)
But Christmas isn't about the music or the programs, the movies or the food (well...), the presents or the friends and family...its about remembering a Savior...a baby born to save the world. Luke 1: 26-2:56

No comments: