Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zoe Gala 09 - Blue Moon


Prom was so much fun! I was happily surprised to recognize several familiar faces, and get to hang and dance with some pretty awesome people! First we got to eat...I had the pretzel chicken, it was pretty good.Ashley and RachelL-R: Jordan, Me, Josh, Ashley, Rachel, Josh and his dateThen the dancing began! We did the Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Electric Slide, Macarena and tons of other crazy dances! Dancing =)












These next couple pictures are courtesy of a few of my friends(I'm stealing them cuz I didn't get many...Thanks guys!) Laura and Chris Nosko^Most of the people at my table^ L-R: Jordan, Luis, Josh, Ashley, Robert, Rachel^The other two at my table^ Josh and his date...I already forgot her name -.-Haha this was so wierd...neither of us could figure out which dance the other was doing...overall it was a pretty fun night :P I will have more pics eventually...mom took a bunch with her old camera (non-digital) so we have to get them developed first.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

lucky... i wish i could go to prom... :P

Emily Joy said...

fun stuffs :)

Aly said...

Looks like soo much fun! :D