Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Songs from Rekindle ~ Part 2

Be My Vision
(re-wording by Chris Flanigan)
Be my obsession, O King of my heart
All else is lost to me, only You are
Lord be my vision, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Your presence is my light

Lord be my vision and my only wisdom
You are my all
My deepest pleasure and my greatest treaure
And You are my all

Lord be my wisdom, and be my true word
You are my Father, my sonship incured
You never leave me, although I may stray
Christ in me living, so that I might obey

Lord give me shelter, and grace for my call
Lord be my boasting, and Christ be my all
Be my protector, and strength in the fight
From Thou peace of darkness, to heavens delight

Lord be my vision and my only wisdom
You are my all
My deepest pleasure and my greatest treasure
And You are my all

Discard my riches, and mans empty praise
You are my treasure, both now and always
Lord be exclusively first in my heart
My King of heaven, my fortune You are

High King of heaven, my victories won
May I reach heaven's joys, oh bright heaven's Son
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Still be my vision, oh ruler of all

Lord be my vision and my only wisdom
You are my all
My deepest pleasure and my greatest treasure
And You are my all

No comments: