Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm leaving the country...

...in.......3 days... ...I'm flying to Mexico...
...for a week...
Saturday morning I will board a plane(!!!) and head off to Guadalupe, Mexico along with 35 other people. Please pray for us who are going:
(Bakita(3), Cable(2), Davis(3), DeCoste(2), Graf(4), Herlihy(2), Jakubisin(4), Jilek(1), Jones(3), Miracle(ME!), Morales(2), Morrison(2), Pearson(2), Perez(1), Seaver(1), Shedore(3))
That God would keep us safe and healthy as we travel and serve in Mexico and that ultimately God would accomplish his purpose through us.
I will be flying out at 1:15pm and (providing there are no delays) arrive in El Paso, Texas at 8:53pm, we will then drive over to the ranch which is about 45 minutes to an hour away. I will be back Saturday the 27th around 3:52pm.
We'll be at Rancho 3M childrens orphanage...which you can check out here: http://www.rancho3m.com/
I'm the trip photographer so I will have plenty of pictures for you upon my return. I'm also helping teach dance with a few other girls. Other than that, I'm not quite sure what I will be doing...our assignments are based on the Ranch's needs...so I could be painting or canning or helping with computers or (trying to) interpreting or whatever else they need. So just pray that God will give our group strength to do any task that is asked of us, and that we will be able to speak into the lives of the children at the Ranch.
Thanks guys! (Gracias) Hasta la vista (Until next time) ADIOS!!!!!





No comments: