Wednesday, October 27, 2010

*10-27-09*

Dear Granddaddy,
It’s been one year…a whole year since I’ve seen your smile or heard you laugh or say “what’s your hurry?” before I walked out the door. So much has happened this year and I really wish you could have been here to see it. I wish more than anything I could give you one more hug…but I have to remember that even though one year ago today was the day that you stepped out of my arms, it’s one year ago today that you stepped into God’s arms. You set foot in heaven and began eternity in a new body, and you aren’t sick anymore…and even though I miss you so much, even though I’m sad today because it’s an anniversary of a day I wish had never come, I’m so happy that you’re with God and no longer suffer in your earthly body. Love you Granddad, always have, always will.
Love, Chelsey

No comments: