Sunday, September 11, 2011

Questions...

Questions...Lately it seems like I have so many of them, and I'm not sure where they are coming from or how to answer them. Sometimes it seems like no matter what I do, it only creates more questions rather than give me answers.

Its hard feeling pulled in a million directions and questioning things that you never even thought twice about before. It almost feels like everything I have known my whole life, I'm not sure about anymore. I'm not questioning my faith at all, just gaining new perspectives on the best way to share and grow.

Those new perspectives are creating questions about my old perspectives and it can get confusing at times. Sometimes I feel like I know exactly what needs to be done but I can't do anything because I'm just one person...and sometimes I feel like I'm just totally lost in a sea of questions and confusion.

It's really hard to go through a season of life like this...but at the same time, I know that it's just God at work in my life, drawing me closer to him and training me for what comes next. I'll never be prepared for what he has for me if I don't go through this time. So even as hard and as confusing as it is, and how much I don't want to question things or be confused about where I'm supposed to go or what God is calling me to...I know it's all part of God's plan for me and someday I'll look back on this time in my life and be so grateful for everything that's going on right now. Even though I can't see the bigger picture, God can...and I'm confident that He is going to use me in ways that I'll never know.

1 comment:

Neeni said...

Thanks I needed that