Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So this is a little random but....

You guys, I just have to say that I am SO ready for Passion. I have no idea how I'm going to get there or pay for it, but I am so ready to be there and experience it and spend 4 days totally lost in His presence. Watching the Passion Live Link last night was really what I needed, I've been so stressed out about work situations and money that I've been relying on my own strength rather than His. It's such a comfort to know that he makes a way for something even when I deem it impossible. God is good.
Isaiah 26:8 Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. 
Even when it's impossible, I'll still wait. Even when it's hard to convince myself that you've got it under control, I'll still wait. Even when it feels like there's no hope for whatever my situation is, I'll still wait. I'll wait for you because I know that you are God and I know that you are good. I know that you love me and that you have a plan for me that I can't screw up.
Isaiah 54: 2 "Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes." 
I am so excited about what God is doing in my generation. I'm excited about what God is doing on our campuses and in our college ministries. God is raising up a generation that is on fire for him. I'm excited to see it and be a part of it. It feels like something huge is about to happen...get ready.

No comments: