Friday, June 7, 2013

END IT Movement :: Millions Have Heard



We did it. I can't believe it. I am in awe. I really should say God did it. He helped us show up to this. I had no idea it was this big. I had no idea that a little red X on my hand could make such a difference in this world. I am just amazed...in disbelief really. Emily and I were in that crowd shouting for freedom, we wore red X's on our hands for months. I had no idea it would reach the news...CNN...Times Square...but it did. We made a difference. We raised a shout. People heard us. How great is our God!? We can't stop there...end it movement is over but we can't stop there. We have to keep partnering with IJM, A21, Love 146, Made In a Free World, Free The Slaves, Not For Sale and Polaris Project...we can't just sit back and relax now that people are aware. If you are in it to end it, you have to be all in. We're still in it to end it...are you?

1 comment:

Cara said...

That's awesome! And your continuing commitment to ministries that 'do something' is also awesome! If millions know, but 10 people act, we're no better off... :)